Pavilion Scheduling and Rules
The pavilions vary in location and capacity. All pavilions include:
- Starter sink unit
- Drop curtains
- Overhead fans
- Mini Lites
- Outside entrance for loading and unloading
Old Pavilion – Large (Open with capacity of 25 people for 2021)
- Located at west end corner by the swings (Tot Lot)
- Capacity – Up to 60-65 individuals
New Pavilion – Large (Closed for 2021 Season)
- Located by the Lap Pool/Recreation Area
- Capacity – Up to 70-75 individuals
New-New Pavilion – Large (Open with capacity of 25 people for 2021)
- Located by the Baby Pool; adjacent to the Ping-Pong Room
- Capacity – Up to 95-100 individuals
Small Pavilions – Left Side and Right Side (Closed for 2021 Season)
- Halfway between the Old and New-New pavilions along the sidewalk
- Capacity – Up to 30 individuals in each
- Only adult members may schedule pavilions for parties, outings, etc.
- A non-refundable rental fee of $50 pavilions must be made in order to hold the scheduled date.
- All non-member guests (swimming or non-swimming) must pay a $6 guest fee to use the facilities.
- Know the swimming ability of your guests; supervise non-swimmers at all times.
- In the case of inclement weather or an unforeseen event which does not permit the opening of the pool, pavilion access from the outside entrance will be provided.
- Pavilions may be reserved before the summer season begins starting in January of the current year.
- Prior to Memorial Day Weekend call 717- 566-2604 (manager) to reserve; starting Memorial Day Weekend see the lifeguard at the desk to reserve.
- Group party rules and a guest sign-in form will be given to you on the day of your scheduled event.
- Please complete the guest sign-in form and return with payment to the lifeguards at the desk.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed!
- Pavilion lavatories are only for the use of the scheduled parties.
- You are responsible for your guests the entire time.
- Remember, you are responsible for cleanup after your party. See posted instructions and pavilion rules handout.
- Pavilions may not be reserved on Memorial Day, Relay Invitational, July 4th, Guest Days, Adult Steak Night, or Labor Day.