2021 Hummelstown Swim Club
COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
Please review these guidelines and the newsletter
for the 2021 season.
By entering the HSC you are confirming that you:
- Are not experiencing any of the follow symptoms of COVID – 19 identified by the CDC:
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in close contact with someone confirmed or suspected with COVID-19 without the following CDC quarantine guidelines (COVID-19: When to Quarantine | CDC)
Individuals who cannot confirm all of the above, are not permitted to enter the HSC facility.
By entering the HSC, you acknowledge that you understand and will adhere to these health and safety regulations set forth for the 2021 season.
Face Masks and Coverings
Everyone over the age of 2 MUST wear a face mask including those that are fully vaccinated in the following areas:
- When entering and exiting the facility.
- When in common areas (bathrooms, concession stand, and pavilions).
- Masks should not be worn in any of the pools.
- Masks can be purchased at the desk for $1.00.
- We promote the 6-foot distancing measures in all areas unless you are fully vaccinated or in your same household group.
Attendance and Capacity
- A capacity limitation will be in place to allow for adequate social distancing. The current capacity for the pool is 350 individuals.
Guest and Pavilion Usage
- No guests are allowed with exceptions of those members with previously reserved pavilions.
- Capacity limit for each pavilion will be a total of 25 individuals.
- Continue to follow social distancing markings on the deck/grass in these areas.
- No pool or recreational equipment will be provided.
- Basketball and tennis courts will be available for members. Please see a lifeguard at the front desk to enter these recreation areas.
We will continue to monitor the guidelines as more information becomes available throughout the summer.