2022 Hummelstown Swim Club
COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
Please review these guidelines and the newsletter
for the 2022 season.
By entering HSC, you voluntary assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
By entering the HSC you are confirming that you:
- Are not experiencing any of the follow symptoms of COVID – 19 identified by the CDC:
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in close contact with someone confirmed or suspected with COVID-19 without the following CDC quarantine guidelines (COVID-19: When to Quarantine | CDC)
Individuals who cannot confirm all of the above, are not permitted to enter the HSC facility.
By entering the HSC, you acknowledge that you understand and will adhere to these health and safety regulations set forth for the 2022 season.
Face Masks and Coverings
- We continue to promote the 6-foot distancing measures in all areas.
- Basketball, tennis courts, and other recreational areas will be available for members.
- Only shuffleboard and ping pong paddles will be available for members.
We will continue to monitor guidelines as information changes throughout the summer.